Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday fun: A 'Scientific' Guide to Flirting

As I've said before, I am completely convinced some clever publisher will stumble upon the findings of evolutionary psychology and commission a self-help book based on its findings. It's bound to happen, if it hasn't already. In fact, there is a "scientific" self-help guide (based in part of evolutionary psychological findings) available online already: the Social Issues Research Centre's "SIRC Guide to Flirting". Combining common-sense and research findings, the guide offers amusing and (it seems to me) perfectly reasonable flirting advice.

Anyway, don't take it too seriously, this is "Friday fun" after all. (In other words, I disclaim all responsibility: if you follow the advice and it backfires, don't send me an angry email!)

No comments:

Post a Comment