Monday, November 3, 2008

My Blogaversary

Today, November 3rd is my first blogaversary! My very first post, "Welcome...", now makes for rather odd reading - things didn't turn out how I expected at all. After starting, I soon realized that I'm powerless in the face of my wide interests, so my blog didn't become the narrowly-focused academic-fest I had envisaged. And, honestly, I think that's for the better... Anyway, I've learned a tremendous amount, had a tremendous amount of fun and, despite a few hiccups along the way, it's been a great year. Thanks to all my readers for, well, reading - I doubt I'd keep it up without at least something of an audience (small as it is)...

1 comment:

  1. Happy blogaversary you dog!

    I actually read yr first post the other day and thought it was largely consistent with how things turned out.

    ReplyDelete