Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Blogging about peer-reviewed research

Some of you might have noticed that in my post about the recent BMJ article about active parents raising active children I started using BPR3's icons indicating which of my posts are about peer-reviewed research. The icons (which can be seen here) are designed to draw attention to thoughtful, serious blog posts on papers that have been published in journals reviewed by relevant experts. (See BPR3's guideline for more information). An upcoming feature - which I hope to participate in soon - will aggregate all blog posts using the icons at a central location on the BPR3 website, which in turn will draw more attention to quality science blogs. (Something I sure hope this blog counts as a token of...).

No comments:

Post a Comment