- enchanted aardvark sign (umm... wtf?)
- vicks rub sex fun penis (a bit of advice: don't. Srsly).
- e ionian lick (kinky, a whole region of Ancient Anatolia licks stuff...)
- famous ellipses (aren't all ellipses equally famous? or are some ellipses more equal than others?)
- absolute nude simon singh boobs (so I thought the one about Neil deGrasse Tyson in the last edition was bad, but seriously now. Simon Singh's boobs? He doesn't even have man titties for God's sake!)
- chiropractic medicine in durban violence (yup, when you let a chiropractor near your spine, it's ipso facto an act of violence...)
- witchcraft and geckos (I knew those little bastards were in league with witches! Maybe we could check whether they weigh the same as a duck...)
- interesting family porn (all family porn is interesting, surely? well, in a deeply disgusting way that is)
- sex enchantment of god (wow... the ultimate ego boost: enchanting god into having sex with you!)
- woman with monkey sex (a Mexican donkey show is bad enough, but monkeys? Gross).
- churchill burst into flames (my history isn't all that good, but I'm pretty sure THIS never happened).
- alien impregnation of women porno video (note to porn surfers: this is not a porn blog, let alone a Hentai porn blog, so GTFO and take your perversions with you).
- do my eyes change color because im evil (Gawd superstition is bad for you. No dammit, it doesn't make you evil).
- women shouldn't do magic (no one can do real magic, so that's a bit redundant, eh?)
- ionia should stick (stick and lick? Sigh).
Non-weird search terms...
It always surprises me which posts become popular, and what posts end up attracting readers from the search engines. A preposterous number of people do searches - with a dizzying array of different search terms - about chameleon camouflage. Also surprising is how many people search for that video about a cement cast of an ant colony and similarly popular (probably as a consequence of Dawkins' latest book) are terms about fox domestication.