Thursday, September 18, 2008

I am such a nerd

Man I'm a nerd... My all time top 10 visited sites according to Google Web History:

1. en.wikipedia.org
2. www.youtube.com
3. ionian-enchantment.blogspot.com
4. www.amazon.com
5. www.ted.com
6. www.nytimes.com
7. scienceblogs.com
8. richarddawkins.net
9. www.nature.com
10. technorati.com

Of these sites, I only use YouTube for recreation (and then only sometimes)... [Edit: Well, ok, some of the others are recreational at times too. And many of them would count as 'intellectual recreation'. Which, of course, reinforces the conclusion that I'm a nerd.]

5 comments:

  1. no

    its like sex on legs, only you know, sex with brains instead

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you need to get out more ;) cough cough ! Just joking.. but I suppose its us dreaded third years that are keeping you locked up ... (just so that you can always wow, shock and sometimes terrify us..with all the weird and brilliant stuff you know)
    ie : quanto mechanics .. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!! And aren't you supposed to be writing an essay?!?

    ReplyDelete