Friday, December 5, 2008

African science blogrolling for December

So I've blogrolled like this before focusing on South African blogs alone, but I think African skeptical and science bloggers can use all the exposure they can get, so I'm going continent-wide. Before long, I hope, it will be impossible for me to maintain such a list but, for now, I looks doable. If you know about an African science or skeptical blog that is not on this list, please let me know!

Oh, and if you are on the list please do a blogrolling entry like this too - it'll be great exposure for everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michael
    Thanks for the link to my blog. ;-)
    I will also put up a list of African bloggers as you suggested.

    Another excellent South African science blog is Auke Slotegraaf's Psychohistorian blog at www.psychohistorian.org - highly recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... the more people do this kind of think, the higher our Technorati / Afrigator / Amatumu ranks and thus the greater our exposure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, kudos to you for this initiative - (South) African skeptics and scientists need all the support they can get online.

    Secondly, I've just started my own blog, and hope that, in time, it can earn a place on this list.

    www.ambientnormality.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete